Black Widow Marvel Movie By Scarlett Johansson 2021 Initial Release 7 July Review

There's is a considerable amount of love for the characters like iron man, captain America, and thor in the marvel cinematic universe. But black widow appears to be quite an underrated character. The instant thought of not-that-of-a-powerful-hero is what pours into most minds. From my opinion, black widow has always been an unique character to us, with many attractive abilities and equipments to fight. She has special skills, very clever ideas, and one of the main characters to not give up. Scarlett Johansson is an amazing actress but she shouldn't be the only reason for us to love black widow. The character herself is very loveable and her story is so so interesting. I love Natasha Romanoff and this movie personally, is gonna mean so much to me i genuinely hope it gets the rightful recognition and love as it deserves

I can't wait for this movie! Black Widow was and still is my favorite character in the entire MCU, and I hardcore love her. Almost all the other Avengers are strong because they have special suits or superpowers, but Black Widow is strong physically and emotionally, even without a suit or a superpower (I guess you can argue that she had a Red Room serum, but that only improves health, increases your imune system, and slows your aging process. It doesn't improve any physicality.). Even though (like a lot of people) I'm wondering why Marvel decided to give her a movie after she died, I'm so happy that they decided to make one anyways. What ticks me off is that they didn't do a funeral or even a proper good-bye to her in Endgame, so I'm hoping that they do it in the Black Widow movie, maybe in the post-credit scene. 

I think this movie is going to be AMAZING. Black Widow has a dark past, and I'm also excited to see what happened in Budapest. Also, her family members are hilarious, so that's a plus.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE  IT!!! Its about goddamn time Marvel gave Nat her own solo movie(That we have waited YEARS for), and the fact that its SCARLETT JOHANSSON makes it more amazing than it already sounds. But what I don't like is that they waited until AFTER she died in "Endgame."(which still makes me cry every time I see her die) I can understand why Marvel did what they did to Nat but it still sucks that they're making the movie AFTER her death...

Also I hope they show what happened in Budapest, and if not Marvel should TOTALLY make a movie about Nat and Clint meeting, and their history. I know they told us what happened but I wanna see what happened in ACTION!!! Plus I wanna see how well Nat and Clint fight together, even though we did see them fight together, and against each other in "Endgame, Civil War," and "Avengers"

I think my sister says, get  back widow  to die so the character so Scarlett Johansson and black panter but did I think the back window is about to die I don't think her is getting to die in her new movies but she is a good 

someone is good in the movie too and the Best villain in this too good too.

In Avengers endgame black widow is died then Clint means hakaye gets soul stone and Avengers is try to bring back when hulk snaps I thought that black widow has come but when Avengers army come then black widow is shown then I think black widow is died and she will not coming back in MCU but when Marvel director anonce black widow movie I was waiting to see this but covid 19 has come and we get lockdown  but now India  has cniema halls are shut so we will be seen soon film in hotstar.

This movie had to be made 3 years back. They killed her in last movie now comes her solo movie! What kind of joke is this?! You are making a movie on a star character after she is dead.

I am like the biggest fan of marvel and I love black widow so I cannot wait 

It is kinda sad that she gets her movie after 10 in in the franchise and being dead

During childbirth the Black Widow "otherwise known as Natasha Romanova" is given to the KGB, which grooms her to turn into its definitive employable. At the point when the U.S.S.R. separates, the administration attempts to kill her as the activity moves to introduce day New York, where she is an independent employable.

TODAY

My name is Mankirt, I tell about health and fitness, if you like my blog, then share it with your friends.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post